1. Small size and Portable
Rado Compact is our medium-size super high-power LED hard light. It shares the same lighting features with Rado 95, but it’s only half of its size. It’s advantage lies on convenient transportation between shooting sites, as well as high lumen output.
For example a 240W will weight 13 Kg (26 pounds). The Rado Compact (240W) dimensions are only 45 x 41 x 23 cm (17.7 x 16.14 x 9.05 inches). It is portable and easy to carry between different shooting spots, as it includes a handle embedded on top of the light structure.
With this lamp you can focus the light on your subject, as well as achieving a shadowy effect.
2. Super High Power
Our RadoCompact is the brightest LED Film light in the world, with 4000W (which matches with a 18KW Conventional light). We have the model available from 150W to 4000W.
With the Rado Compact you will improve your quality light output and efficiency, due to our precise optical lens system.
Comparison Between LED and Conventional Lamp
How does Rado Compact compare with a conventional Lamp?
Rado Compact Conventional Lamp
Powers Available: 150W, 240W, 360W, 500W, 640W, 720W, 900W, 960W, 1300W, 1920W, 2560W, 3200W, 4000W
3. High Energy Saving
Energy saving, more than 60% energy can be saved when compared with fluorescent lamp. No pollution (UVs), heat or flickering.
4. Resistant Impact
Rado Compact is a solid light that can withstand impact, due to an innovative WFC (Wire-Free Chips) technology, which improved its stability and thermal ability in 200%.
Until very recently, the COB (Chips on Board) technology was the only one available. However, in COB, the chips and wire were simply glued against the board, in a very fragile arrangement, which led to higher maintenance rates when bumps occurred. With the new WFC technique, chips are directly soldered into the board with a metal paste (high conductor), while acting as bridges, making the LED light much stronger and more immune to impact.
Important features to emphasize with the new WFC technique:
- No Wire connecting chips to board
- 5 times faster heat conductivity paste
- There are more chips in the WFC than on the COB
- It can withstand more pressure (around 5 Kg pressure on top), whereas the previous COB technique was more fragile.
5. Green spike free (in terms of colour spectrum)
For the past few years, the LED technology faced the “green spike” issue or problem. This happened not because they were putting out extra green, but rather because the LEDs were deficient in creating photons in the rest of the colour spectrum.
Our R&D department made advances in, reaching a breakthrough in this regard, by correcting the deficiencies. Currently, our LED light is probably the first to have such high power, while keeping the green color controlled. As it is known, green doesn’t go along well with film shooting, since it distorts the natural colouring. Rado Compact has overcome this problem.
6. Rotating Yoke
The Rado Compact is supported by a U-shaped yoke, fixed at two points to the sides of the instrument, providing an axis of rotation. This allows the fixture to point in different angles, in a spherical range of motion encircling the yoke.
1. Product Description
- USA Bridgelux LED, which has our R&D department participation in all its development, technical requirements and design stages: 130 lm/w.
- CRI 94. High power and high light efficiency.
- MeanWell LED Drivers, AC90V~295V (DC12V, DC24V e DC48V also available). Stable performance
- Ultra-low luminous decay < 20% in 5 years. Product lifespan: 50.000 hrs.
- Pin Fin Heat Sink Dissipation Technology. Modular Design.
- U.S. military-based calculus optical lens
- 10°, 25°, 40°, 60° and 90° beam angles and excellent uniformity
- Excellent optical design and low UGR (Unified Glare Rating). No flickering for slow-motion image. Applicable to HDTV live broadcasting, filming and photography
- Intelligent dimming system. 0-10V, 1-10V, DMX and DALI models are available
- Unique and elegant design with compact con-structure, anodic oxidation and anti-corrosion processing on surface.
- Energy saving, more than 60% energy could be saved when compared with fluorescent lamp, no pollution and flicking
- TUV, ETL, CE and RoHS certifications. IP66 approved (IP67 and IP68 supported), 5 years warranty
2. Technical Parameter
ITEM: Rado Compact
Light Source: Bridgelux
Input Voltage: 90-265VAC 50-60HZ
Power Factor (PF): ≥0.95
Power Efficiency: ≥90%
Color Index(CRI): Ra＞90
Light Angle: 10°, 25°, 40°, 60°, 90°
Color Temp: 2700-3500K, 5000-6500K and 6500-7500K
LED Luminous Efficiency: 130lm / Watt
Luminous Flux (for 1000W): 120000lm
Life Span: ≥50000 hours
Work Temperature: – 25 ° C ~ 55 ° C
Storage Temperature: – 40 ° C ~ 80 ° C
Working Humidity: 10 % ~ 90 % RH
IP Rating: IP66 (IP67 and IP68 supported)
Light Attenuation(50000h): 30%
Light Body Size (LxWxH): 700 x 170 x 340 mm (27.56 x 6.69 x 13.39)
Lamp Net Weight(KG): 20 Kg (44 pounds)
3. Power Equivalents, Lamp’s Weight and Size
Power Available (LED) Equivalent in Conventional Light Lamp Net Weight
150W 675W 3.5
240W 1080W 5
360W 1620W 7.5
500W 2250W 10.5
640W 2880W 13.5
720W 3240W 15
900W 4050W 19
960W 4320W 20
1300W 5850W 27
1920W 8640W 40
2560W 11520W 53.5
3200W 14400W 66.5
4000W 18000W 83.5
In case of any damage or accident happened, customers who use this lamp please don’t take apart the lamp or change any part of it.
If there is any un-normal condition after installation, such as smoking, peculiar smell, noise, etc. May cause electric shock or fire hazard, please make power off immediately and contact with your installation company. Customers shouldn’t disassemble the lamp by themselves at random.
Please ask professional installation company or electrical engineers to install the lamp, follow the user manual strictly. Any improper installation may cause falling, electric shock or fire hazard.
Use clean soft cloth dip soap water for cleaning, then wipe with dry soft cloth. Gasoline, acetone or any other organic solvent is not allowed in case of corroding the lamp body.
Please follow the wiring diagram strictly, any mistake may cause electric shock or damage.
- 5 years