1. Small size and Portable
Rado Mini is our super small-size high-power LED hard light. It shares the same lighting technical parameters with Rado 95 and Rado Compact, but it’s only 1/4 of the size of the first and half the size of the latter. It’s advantage lies on convenient transportation between shooting sites, as well as high lumen output. With this lamp you can focus the light on your subject, as well as achieving a shadowy effect.
For example a 600W will weight 10 Kg (22 pounds). The Rado Mini (600W) dimensions are only 31 x 31 x 16 cm (12.2 x 12.4 x 6.3 inches). It is portable and easy to carry between different shooting spots, as it includes a handle embedded on top of the light structure. In order to reach these high-power levels, in such a condensed size, we have installed small fans in the Rado Mini’s heat dissipation sink, to assist during the cooling process.
2. Super High Power
Our Rado Mini is the brightest LED Film light in the world, with 4000W (which matches a 18KW Conventional light). We have the model available from 150W to 4000W.
With the Rado Mini you will improve your quality light output and efficiency, due to our precise optical lens system.
Comparison Between LED and Conventional Lamp
How does Rado Mini compare with a conventional Lamp?
Rado Mini Conventional Lamp
Powers Available: 150W, 240W, 360W, 500W, 640W, 720W, 900W, 960W, 1300W, 1920W, 2560W, 3200W, 4000W
3. High Energy Saving
Energy saving, more than 60% energy can be saved when compared with fluorescent lamp. No pollution (UVs), heat or flickering.
4. Resistant to Impact
Rado Mini is a solid light that can withstand impact, due to an innovative WFC (Wire-Free Chips) technology, which improved its stability and thermal ability in 200%.
Until very recently, the COB (Chips on Board) technology was the only one available. However, in COB, the chips and wire were simply glued against the board, in a very fragile arrangement, which led to higher maintenance rates when bumps occurred. With the new WFC technique, chips are directly soldered into the board with a metal paste (high conductor), while acting as bridges, making the LED light much stronger and more immune to impact.
Important features to emphasize with the new WFC technique:
- No Wire connecting chips to board
- 5 times faster heat conductivity paste
- There are more chips in the WFC than on the COB
- It can withstand more pressure (around 5 Kg pressure on top), whereas the previous COB technique was more fragile.
5. Green spike free (in terms of colour spectrum)
For the past few years, the LED technology faced the “green spike” issue or problem. This happened not because they were putting out extra green, but rather because the LEDs were deficient in creating photons in the rest of the colour spectrum.
Our R&D department made advances in, reaching a breakthrough in this regard, by correcting the deficiencies. Currently, our LED light is probably the first to have such high power, while keeping the green colour controlled. As it is known, green doesn’t go along well with film shooting, since it distorts the natural colouring. Rado Mini has overcome this problem.
6. Rotating Yoke
The Rado Mini is supported by a U-shaped yoke, fixed at two points to the sides of the instrument, providing an axis of rotation. This allows the fixture to point in different angles, in a spherical range of motion encircling the yoke.
1. Product Description
- USA Bridgelux LED, which has our R&D department participation in all its development, technical requirements and design stages: 110 lm/w.
- CRI 94. High power and high light efficiency.
- Mean-well LED Drivers, AC90V~295V (DC12V, DC24V e DC48V also available). Stable performance
- Ultra-low luminous decay < 20% in 5 years. Product lifespan: 50.000 hrs.
- Pin Fin Heat Sink Dissipation Technology. Modular Design.
- U.S. military-based calculus optical lens
- Excellent optical design and low UGR (Unified Glare Rating). No flickering for slow-motion image. Applicable to HDTV live broadcasting, filming and photography
- Intelligent dimming system. 0-10V, 1-10V, DMX and DALI models are available
- Unique and elegant design with compact con-structure, anodic oxidation and anti-corrosion processing on surface.
- Energy saving. More than 60% energy can be saved when compared with fluorescent lamp, no pollution and flickering
- TUV, ETL, CE and RoHS certifications. IP66 approved (IP67 and IP68 supported),
- 5 years warranty
2. Technical Parameter
ITEM: Rado Mini
Light Source: Bridgelux
Input Voltage: 90-265VAC 50-60HZ
Power Factor (PF): ≥0.95
Power Efficiency: ≥90%
Color Index (CRI): Ra＞95
Color Temp: 2700-3500K, 5000-6500K and 6500-7500K
LED Luminous Efficiency: 110lm / Watt
Luminous Flux (for 1000W): 120000lm
Life Span: ≥50000 hours
Work Temperature: – 25 ° C ~ 55 ° C
Storage Temperature: – 40 ° C ~ 80 ° C
Working Humidity: 10 % ~ 90 % RH
IP Rating: IP66 (IP67 and IP68 supported)
Light Attenuation(50000h): 30%
Light Body Size (LxWxH): 51x16x31 cm (20.08×6.29×12.21 inches)
Lamp Net Weight(KG): Kg (pounds)
Power Available (LED) Equivalent in Conventional Light Lamp Net Weight in Kg (in lbs)
150W 675W 2.1 Kg (4.63 lbs)
240W 1080W 3.4 Kg (7.49 lbs)
360W 1620W 5.1 Kg (11.24 lbs)
500W 2250W 7.1 Kg (15.65 lbs)
600W 2700W 8.5 Kg (18.74 lbs)
720W 3240W 10.2 Kg (22.49 lbs)
900W 4050W 12.8 Kg (28.22 lbs)
960W 4320W 13.6 Kg (29.98 lbs)
1300W 5850W 18.4 Kg (40.57 lbs)
1920W 8640W 27.2 Kg (59.97 lbs)
2560W 11520W 36.3 Kg (80.03 lbs)
3200W 14400W 45.3 Kg (99.87 lbs)
4000W 18000W 56.7 Kg (125 lbs)
In case of any damage or accident happened, customers who use this lamp please don’t take apart the lamp or change any part of it.
If there is any un-normal condition after installation, such as smoking, peculiar smell, noise, etc. May cause electric shock or fire hazard, please make power off immediately and contact with your installation company. Customers shouldn’t disassemble the lamp by themselves at random.
Please ask professional installation company or electrical engineers to install the lamp, follow the user manual strictly. Any improper installation may cause falling, electric shock or fire hazard.
Use clean soft cloth dip soap water for cleaning, then wipe with dry soft cloth. Gasoline, acetone or any other organic solvent is not allowed in case of corroding the lamp body.
Please follow the wiring diagram strictly, any mistake may cause electric shock or damage.
- 5 years